Joseph Gordon-Levitt Covers BlackBook

With his new movie "50/50" having just been released, Joseph Gordon-Levitt was selected to cover the new issue of BlackBook magazine.

The 30-year-old actor partook in an eye-catching photo shoot adorning the publication's pages while also chatting about topics such as life as a Hollywood star and the types of sexiness when it comes to girls.

Highlights from Joseph's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit BlackBook!

On his take on the appeal of different types of women:
“There’s a difference between a girl who’s sexy, like, ‘I’m a slave,’ and an assuredly sexy girl like Beyoncé. But I have to admit, man, I fall for the slave thing, too.”

On life as a Hollywood star:
“When I go to the grocery store, I’ll look at the covers of tabloid magazines - they fascinate me - but I don’t bring that shâ€" into my house because I think it’s evil and poisonous. It’s easy to dismiss it as harmless entertainment, but I don’t think it is. We’re very influenced by the stories we choose to fill our days with.”

On what it's like to see himself on the big screen:
“When I was younger, I couldn’t watch anything I was in. Then I started making and editing my own little videos for fun, and that’s when I started watching myself, although seeing myself act in a Hollywood-scale production is different from watching something I shot on my video camera.”