Sheâs always been hyper-sensitive when it comes to other peopleâs words about her, and Lindsay Lohan lost it when she heard her name mentioned in a song by Pitbull.
The âMean Girlsâ actress is calling foul on the use of her moniker in âGive Me Everything,â in which Pitbull raps, âHustlers move aside, so Iâm tiptoeinâ, to keep flowinâ / I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan.â
But Pitbull says itâs all a huge misunderstanding, and that the impending lawsuit has no merit whatsoever.
âWhen I say âI got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan,â Iâm saying she runs her world and I run mine. However she moves, whatever she does, people talk about it in one way or another. To me it was more uplifting. I donât want to bring [negativity] on anybody.â
Heâll be performing the song on the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards this weekend, and invited LiLo to join him.